Praxademia is a simplified joint-stock company (“société par actions simplifiée”), with a capital of 40,000 €. It was founded in September 2013 by two associates:
- Dominique Vauquier, creator and main author of the Praxeme method,
- Fabien Villard, co-author of the Praxeme method.
Both associates are engineers, with more than twenty-five years’ experience in the IT, method and quality domains. They regularly give lectures in higher education (notably: École Centrale de Paris, Polytech de Sophia Antipolis).
In addition to its associates, Praxademia relies on a network of freelance consultants and consulting companies, all members of the Praxeme Institute, sharing certain practices and values in accordance with the method and statutes of the association. To better prepare the successful collaboration of the missions on the ground, we have developed the concept of the S-Team (Senior Team). This enables us to cover a broad range of competences including:
- drawing up enterprise strategies and IT strategies;
- quality and method;
- business architecture, process and organization design;
- urbanization of information systems and logical architecture;
- IT design and realization;
- technical architecture.
In addition, Praxademia benefits from the close ties that the Praxeme Institute has formed with the CEISAR (Center of Excellence for Enterprise Architecture, linked to the École Centrale) and the CESAMES (Center of Excellence of Architecture, Management and Economy of the Systems, linked to the chair of complex systems engineering at the l’École Polytechnique).