Topics that concern all systems
The fruit of capitalizing on more than a decade of projects, the generic models provided by Praxademia cover:
- universal topics, such as temporality, geography, planning… tackled by the semantic modeling approach;
- transversal services, such as the universal identification of objects, the codification mechanism (managing nomenclatures), the documentation of business objects… resulting from a logical design;
- generic architectures for the semantic, pragmatic and logical aspects;
- a pivotal language able to serve as a base to ensure interoperability.
These models comply with the modeling requirements according to Praxeme: respect of the levels of abstraction, placement in the architecture, complete modeling approach (information, transformation, action). They are taken as far as the level of detail of the algorithms.
With these models and generic solutions, projects have a ready-to-use corpus at their disposal that puts them on the right track straightaway. The gains in time and quality may turn out to be decisive.
Moreover, generic models illustrate good practice. They show, as it were, the method and its effects in terms of quality and effectiveness. Better than mere method training, they embody the method precepts and establish the structures into which future development efforts can flow.
General or transverse sets of issues necessitate a considerable design effort that projects are rarely able to carry through successfully. They are dealt with once and for all through these models, accompanied by the rules of use for generalization across projects.
How to obtain the generic models
Praxademia proposes, to its clients, three ways of accessing this capitalized base of resources:
- through training,
- through provision of services,
- through a subscription format (please, contact us).